Second Wind Conference Details
Sponsored by the Edmonton Retired Teachers’ Association (ERTA), Second Wind is organized by an energetic group of volunteers dedicated to creating a fun and memorable health and wellness conference for Alberta seniors.
Participants enjoy an inspiring keynote address, interesting and engaging speakers, a sumptuous lunch, informative exhibitors, dozens of draws for attractive door prizes, and a chance to unwind and chat at the end-of-day Wine Down.
Those interested in donating prizes, hosting a display, sponsoring a speaker or finding out more about Second Wind are invited to contact the conference chair: email@example.com.
- Free parking on site
- Breakfast pastries, buffet luncheon and two coffee breaks
- Inspirational Morning Keynote Speaker
- Choice of three speaker sessions on a wide variety of topics
- Exhibitors and artisans – cash only, ATM is available on site
- Door Prizes
- Entry to the social reception (No host Wine Down)
Purposes of the Second Wind Wellness Conference:
- To provide information and share resources that promote retiree health and wellness
- To inspire retirees to remain actively engaged in their community
- To provide an opportunity for social interaction and mental stimulation
- To raise the profile of retirees as valuable and productive members of society
- To promote membership and involvement in ARTA and its branches
Who Should Attend:
- All retirees and their friends
- Retirees from all branches of ARTA, CARP, CUPE
- Retirees from senior centres and seniors’ organizations
- Retirees from ARTA affiliates
Information will be available in April 2023.